2) I was able to continue testing PowerGallery after clicking through this error.
3) I was not able to load pictures using the server upload using IE9 or Firefox 5.0. my screen would act as if it was continually trying to find a directory. I was able to load pictures individually. I was also able to test pictures manually copied to the image/ directory
4) when trying to test the water mark process it showed as successful but because of missing watermark, was not successful.
Suggestion before release:
It would be good if you applied a feature on the settings/gallery image page where we could link from one/any of the gallery images to another page and/or more detail of our choosing... I would think this would be an important nice feature customers would appreciate!
1. & 2. Fixed for next build.
3. I'm looking into this.
4. Fixed for the next build.
And I passed long your suggestion. Thanks!