1) No PowerStore does not allow for multiple gateways
2) Yes, different product options can have different prices.
3a) yes the admin can be re branded.
3b) you can re skin the templates by editing the css maually.
3c) There is the Supper Admin User, ,and a standard admin user. the admin user cannot get to the design editor or settings section of the admin, only the supper admin can get to those.
a standard admin also cannot add new content areas to the content management, only edit existing content.
4) as long as you dont remove or rename any of the editable regions, you can customize the templates any way you like.
5) PowerStore is sold as a pre built application with the pre built feature set. It _can_ be modified with the other tools of supper suite, but we cannot offer support for this.
6) No, a conmon login is not supported through the solution packs.