SecurityAssist 2.0.1 - use and installation errors
1. Windows 7 Pro
2. DW cs5 build 4993
3. Yes, I meant 'Validation Toolkit' and I have removed now. I just didn't find that information on the SecurityAssist 2 resources page.
4. The error I received during installation were: 'Internal error. The extension will not be instaled"
5. The errors I received after installation seem to have something to do with the spy validation. I'll post the error when I capture it.
6. I now have SecurityAssist 2 installed and, I would say 99% operational, (remembering spry errors)
7. That said, I now can not get the SecurityAssist 2, Authenticate User to redirect to the page I specify. It just returns to the login page and triggers the 'Log in success' WA_Auth_Rule Passes.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Here are the error. They are screen capturs